Veteran Jobs
District Wide -


If you are a veteran, need some extra money, and are looking for a job, please come to the Veterans Education office. The School Certifying Official (SCO) wants every SVC veteran student to know that multiple work study positions are open. It’s an easy process to complete.

You must be a veteran or qualified dependent/spouse enrolled in higher education using education benefits.

You can get your application on line and fill it out before heading for the Veterans Education office.

The Veterans Education office is located in the counseling center at Lewis Hall. The phone number to the office is (360) 416-7610. Tricia Burtt is the SCO you will need to meet with. You can call ahead and set up an appointment to meet her and get your application in.

Email Student Life for more information
Event Image